Friday, November 14, 2008

Hold Me Close Tony Danza!!

So I'm listening to pandora.com and I'm listening to the country station I created and they are playing Tiny Dancer by Tim McGraw. Was it Elton John that originally sang it? I can't remember but what's funny is that I used to think that the phrase was "Hold me close, Tony Danza." I used to think why do they want Tony Danza to hold him close? If it's Elton John I understand. :) But I used to think that was so crazy. I mean Tony Danza was the greatest on Who's The Boss? and he was a looker. Who didn't have a crush on him?! But I just realized in the past year or two that they are saying tiny dancer and not Tony Danza. My bad! :)

Do you ever do that? Do you ever sing a song and you make up words because you didn't know the real words? There's a scene in 27 Dresses where they did that. It was so funny. Ahh James Marsden. He's so dreamy!

I am so glad it's Friday! I'm sure everyone is saying that today. It's been a long slow day for me. There is no one up front with me today so it's a little boring. Well, it's boring in between all the phone calls. I've been answering all the toll free calls today and they have been ringing off the hook! We just had a mailing go out this week to everyone on our mailing list and there have been so many people requesting to be taken off the list. That doesn't matter to me. What matters is how rude half these people are being! It's ridiculous. I didn't put them on the list and I don't know that your Uncle Bubba passed away back in 1989 if you don't call and tell us! This why I'm not in customer service full time. I get too aggravated with rude people. I don't answer this line much. The girl that normally answers it is on vacation today so I've been doing it and I will gladly hand it back over when she gets back! It's wearing me out.

Tonight I'm going to Panera Bread for dinner and then I'm going to go watch Eagle Eye at the theatre. I love Panera Bread. They have the best soup in a bread bowl! I was so happy to see one go up fairly close to my house. That was one thing I missed when I moved to Nashville so many years ago. They didn't have Panera here so when they put one in last year I was stoked!! Eagle Eye is another movie that I recommend. I saw a few weeks ago but the people I'm going out with tonight haven't seen it so I'm going again. That is fine with me. It was so good!! It PG-13 so it has a few words but not many at all and it's really clean. It's not bloody or too gory from what I can remember. It's a really good action movie.

Tomorrow we have a Nursery Seminar at the church for everyone who works in the Nursery. Carol Reid from FWBBC is the speaker so it should be pretty good. We are trying really hard to get all our classes at church top notch and I hear she has really good ideas on how to make the Nursery more of a teaching center than just a babysitting service. It should be interesting and there's a lunch afterwards. You know there has to be food for any church function. I think it's part of the covenant.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: