Monday, October 12, 2009

Tired Already

This is going to be one of those weeks. I can feel it already. :) I will be so incredibly busy the next few weeks it isn't funny. I have something planned every night this week. It's fun stuff, mind you but still I won't be home hardly. I have Bunco tonight...the All 4 the Hall concert tomorrow night (Yay!!)...church on Wednesday night and then Thursday night I will be going out to dinner with a friend. I have a $10 off coupon to a restaurant that we both LOVE and it expires that night so we are going to use it then. After dinner we are going to go through a corn maze that is supposed to be pretty spectacular. I mean, people get lost in this baby, so I'm pretty excited. Well that is the plan unless it rains. If it rains, I see a movie in the plans. All that is stuff outside of work. At work we are having a pretty extensive training seminar that will last all next for some of our missionaries so I have to get everything ready for that this week. Then a co-worker of mine and I are going to clean out the work room today sometime and rearrange some things. So I have a lot on my plate. Oh! I'm also making a trip to Alabama to see my family sometime this month.

I also have my home inspection and walk-through on my house this month. This month is just flying by. I'll be closing on my home before you know it. Saturday my mom and I went shopping and before we started we dropped by my house and peeked in the windows and to our surprise we saw that they have laid down he carpet and painted my front door! I was so excited to see that. That means that they are about 95% done with the house. We decided that day to go fridge shopping. I'm thoroughly depressed too! Those things do not come cheap. I have to get stainless steel and I realized this weekend that they are the most expensive out of all the colors. But I have narrowed down the style to two different ones. We will just see what I choose to get in the end.

As you all know I'm crashing at my parent's house until my house is finished and this weekend they will be gone to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. Our church is sponsoring a couple's treat and they are attending. So I'll have the house to myself. That will be the first time that I will be completely alone since I moved back home. But at least I won't be entirely alone. Another couple in the church who is attending the retreat asked me to dog sit for them so I will have a little miniature Schnauzer with me. Last night after church I stopped by their house so I could meet the little tyke and she was just the cutest thing I had ever seen. She was so energetic! She made me miss Butler so much. He use to act like that when he was younger and I forgot how energetic and excited young dogs can be. The last few years of Butler's life was spent with him just laying around sleeping. He never ran around the house anymore or jumped up on the furniture. I think this little dog is going to make me want a new puppy that much more. I can't wait for this weekend.

Happy Monday!

No comments: