Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Ears Are Still Ringing...

Last night's concert was unbelievable. It was so good and we had great seats. Just look how close we were to cutie patootie Keith Urban.


It was a good concert. There were a few glitches though. The concert didn't start on time. It was was about 20-25 minutes late and then after Keith performed for an hour they did a set change which lasted a whopping 55 minutes. Yes, I checked. It was pretty ridiculous. People were getting aggravated but once the concert got back up and moving it was pretty spectacular. You definitely got your money's worth and since me and my friends got our tickets free we aren't complaining too badly about the long delays. :) The biggest surprise to me was Vince Gill. I knew he was on the agenda and was not too happy about it. I honestly do not like his singing but listening to him live was a different experience. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to him and I could have listened to more of him. Of course my new found liking of Vince Gill is not going to make me go out and purchase his CD's. It just means I won't be changing the radio station the next time one of songs come on (unless it's "Go Rest High" Ugh!). But anyway, the concert had a pretty impressive line-up...Brad Paisley (swoon), Dierks Bentley, (double swoon), Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Faith Hill, and Taylor Swift. Here's a couple more pictures from last night. Good Times!

Brad Paisley and Keith Urban



Dierks Bentley

Little Big Town



1 comment:

Amy said...

What awesome seats! Glad you had fun!