Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All 4 the Hall

I'm so excited!!! I'm going to a concert tonight called All 4 the Hall. It's a benefit concert Keith Urban is hosting for the Country Music Hall of Fame. There will be many country singers there...Keith Urban, Brad Paisely, Taylor Swift, Little Big Town, Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, and Vince Gill. Some I'm not crazy about hearing..ahem...Vince Gill...but I'm still excited nonetheless. We were able to get great seats! According to the seating chart on ticketmaster we will be right by the stage. I'll be taking my camera so hopefully I'll be able to get great pictures.

Last night, I had Bunco and it was so much fun. I actually won for most wins! Yay! I got this beautiful dish that can be used as a veggie tray or anything along those lines. If you want to start a girls night that is fairly inexpensive but not quite sure what to do, I think Bunco would be the thing for you. It super easy and it costs $5 a month...at least that is what my group does. Other groups may do it differently. We don't play it like by the rules that come with the game. Those are very boring. If you are interested at all at anytime shoot me an email or comment and I'll be happy to tell you all how we play. It's so much fun. We laugh so hard every month. It's a great time to just get away from things and just have fun and relax. Good times!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: