Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Writer's Block

For someone who loves to write and wants to someday make this a full time career, I'm doing a pitiful job at it. Let's just say that I'm having a severe case of writer's block on most days...especially with the blog I write for work. It's been about a month or over a month since I updated that one. I just can't think of anything to write about. That's the hardest part for me...coming up with something to write about. Once I get a topic, I can just write and write with no problem. I wonder if other writers have this problem? I wonder if it's just as hard for them to come up with a topic as it is for me. Of course with this blog I just don't seem to have blog worthy topics to write about.

Last night though, we had our monthly women's meeting at church. It went very well, I think. We are doing The Mayberry Bible Study Vol. 4. Each lesson consists of watching an episode of The Andy Griffith Show and then you discuss it afterwards. It's quite interesting. Each episode is about a certain topic. Last night's study was about values. This is just something fun and light to do until we start our main bible study at the beginning of next year. Our church is also having a fall festival this Saturday. It's always something fun for everyone but it's so much work getting it all together. This year we have had a few problems and glitches so we are thinking of not having it next year and trying something different like Trunk or Treat. It just all depends on how the fall festival goes this Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. Actually, I'm looking forward until it's over. Ha!

It's so beautiful out today. It's what I have been waiting for all summer. It's high of 69 degrees with beautiful blue skies. I think I'm going to go the park and walk on the trail today. It would be just wrong if I didn't.

No comments: