Tuesday, January 6, 2009

She's a Maniac!!

Hi. My name is Janice and I have an addiction. It hasn't been that long but I can't seem to live without it now. Want to know what it is?



It's the 100 calorie packs of Twinkie Bites and Strawberry Cupcakes by Hostess. I'm completely addicted. It's not right. I know that they are 3 goodness of cakes in one wrapping for 100 calories so it's healthy, right? So is it wrong to eat about 3 packs in one sitting? It's just not right and it needs to stop but I can't help myself. I'll be sitting on my couch reading a good book or be lost in a great movie and I can just hear it calling my name..."Janice. Janice. Come eat me. I'm only 100 calories. I'm good for you!" I need help!! I'm a maniac for Hostess 100 calorie packs! Try them. You'll be just as addicted to them as I am and right now you can get a coupon off the Hostess website so now it's also economical.

It is a dull dreary day here in Nashville. It's rained all night and it's still raining today. But we really need it. I walk on a trail at a lake here and you can tell the the lake is really down so we are in serious need of rain. It's just inconvenient when your hair turns out halfway decent and then you realize your umbrella has a whole in it. Oh well. I wish it wasn't raining so I can walk at the trial. I'm addicted to this trail also. I think I've mentioned here a time or two. I have a friend who loves being outside and made it sound so wonderful to be outside all the time that I decided to try walking at a park and now I love it and I understand what he means now. I'm bummed that I can't go today because of the rain. Hopefully it will let up soon.

Tonight I have absolutely nothing planned which is wonderful! It seems like I'm always busy doing this and that so I'm so stoked to be home tonight watch my all time favorite show...NCIS! I'm also excited because I heard that Dancing with the Stars is coming back on in March. Exciting!! Man, my life is boring right now! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I can't have sugar anymore, because I would be addicted, too. The strawberry things sound especially good.

NCIS was so good last night! They just get better every season. Even TV Guide has been commenting on it, because they are getting better ratings now than they have ever had.