Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wipeout!

Whew! It's been a busy busy day. I've had computer problems all day as well. I will try to blog later on tonight or definitely tomorrow. :)

Looking so forward to turkey burgers, church and then Wipeout tonight. Wipeout, in case you didn't know. Is one of the funniest shows they air during the summertime. I laugh so hard when watching this show. You need to check it out. My dad wants to do this show as well. Why anyone would subject themselves to this type of adventure, I'll never know. But, it gives me great laughs. :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Serena said...

I LOVE that show too....good therapy after a LONG day at work! ;) Usually, when watching this show, my kids stare at Steven and I, wondering I'm sure "What is wrong with them!"

Janice said...

I know! It's hilarious!Last night's wasn't as good as past ones but it was still pretty funny. Glad I'm not the only one watching it.