Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy 8's

I'm not a big survey person. I used to be a long time ago. So many people used to send me these surveys to fill and they took forever and there were so many of them that I got tired of it but my friend Amy tagged me so I decided to go ahead and fill it out.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. meeting the man God has for me
2. the day that I can write full time as a profession
3. a real vacation where there is sunshine and beaches
4. losing all my weight
5. Karen Kingsbury's second book in the Above the Line series.
6. spending the weekend with my brother and his family
7. my mom being well again
8. buying a house

8 things I did yesterday:
1. went to church
2. ate chicken and dumplings at Cracker Barrel
3. took a nap
4. prayed with my mom
5. picked out a few outfits for my niece and nephew
6. got a migraine
7. had a great conversation with a couple of friends
8. watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (odd movie)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. get married
2. write a book
3. heal my mom
4. live closer to my brother and his family
5. live out in the country
6. buy a house
7. go back to Hawaii with real friends
8. get an American Bulldog

8 Shows I Watch:
1. NCIS
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. The Office
4. Castle
5. The Amazing Race
6. Survivor
7. American Idol
8. The Closer

That's about it. I probably won't tag anyone else. I had a good weekend though. I was able to just sit and relax on Saturday which is my favorite thing to do on those days. I then went to Target and bought the cutest plastic glasses for my kitchen. Love them!! Then I went over to a friend's house and swam for a little bit (the water was freezing so we only stayed 30 mins.) Then we watched Twilight. Great movie. I'm so looking forward to the next installment of the Twilight saga.

Sunday was a great day. The gentleman who does our welcome in our worship service had mentioned Cracker Barrel and so everyone was craving it. There were about twenty of us that ended up at Cracker Barrel after the service. Good times. Good food. Good laughs. I love the days when you are just surrounded by good friends and laughter. It doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: