Wednesday, June 24, 2009

America's Got Talent

Last night was the season premiere of America's Got Talent. I usually don't watch it because it's filled with stupid, crazy and outrageous antics and also just some very bad talent. But it was on TV so I just endured the two hours that it as on. I'm sure glad I did because the very last act was well worth the two hours of agony of watching this show. I found it on YouTube this morning and wanted to share it with everyone. It's seven minutes long and will take just a minute to load but it will be worth it. I won't tell you the story since they do explain it in the clip but I just have to say that I love family harmony. There is nothing like it and I did bawl like a baby when I saw this. I'm such a sap. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: you will need to scroll down and pause my playlist so you can see/hear this clip.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm not an America's Got Talent fan either, but that was a great clip!