Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I Did Over The Weekend

My boyfriend likes to shoot guns. He collects them and he likes to target shoot and skeet shoot. He's been trying to talk me into going shooting with him for quite a while now but it was just something that never interested me. I grew up around guns. My dad and brother both hunt and dad taught me at a young age how to hold and shoot a gun. I just hadn't done it in years. Last month or so my dad, boyfriend, mom and myself went to a gun range to shoot some guns that Alan had brought up. Mom didn't shoot of course but went because her and dad were going to the store afterwards. I did shoot some of the pistols he brought up and I was pretty close to the bulls eye every time. I'm a pretty good marksman if I say so myself. :)

Well over the weekend Alan really wanted to go with him and shoot some of his rifles or shotguns. I have no idea what they are. Anyway, we both realized that I'm actually pretty decent at shooting any type of gun and have pretty good aim and can hit the targets most of the time. Alan used my phone to video me shooting so here is proof that I'm not too shabby. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Alan and Mitchell would get along very well! He loves guns and target shooting. I've only been a couple of times and it is fun! Maybe one day we can get together and do some shooting! LOL! :)

Janice said...

Amy that would be so much fun! If we ever get to NC then I will definitely call you up. I had a lot more fun shooting than I thought I would. Alan will think twice before ticking me off anymore. LOL!