Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catch Up

Well good grief!! Who forced me not to get on here and not blog about my life?! Oh wait, that was me! Oh well. Let's see what's been going on...not much. I took a very much needed week of vacation last week. During that time my mom and I went to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN, to shop, shop, shop! It was so much fun. We shopped till we dropped! We were so tired but I'm so glad that we went. If you ever go to Pigeon Forge you have to visit The Christmas Place. It's my favorite store there and we spent a good 2-3 hours there. I'm not joking. Love that place!

Alan came up this weekend and we had a great weekend together. Friday night we went out to eat and then we headed to Spring Hill, TN to visit a friend and then made our way to Rippaville Plantation to their corn maze. It was pretty fun. It was packed with people though and mainly teenagers. They would trampled through the corn to try and scare each other but what do you expect. They were just trying to have fun and I probably did that when I was a teenager. It was so beautiful on Saturday that we hated to stay inside so we decided to stay outdoors as long as possible. Then, of course, we had to watch the Alabama game that didn't come on until 8:15pm. Needless to say, I didn't make it through the entire game. :) Other than that nothing new is going on.

I went to lunch today with a sweet friend who works in my building and we got to talking about blogs and stuff and now I'm contemplating creating a new blog in addition to this one. It would be much different than this one though. I can't explain it though. It'll be just different. So stay tuned. This talk we had actually got me in the mood to write again. I use to write short stories and had a idea or two of a storyline for a novel. Today I got another storyline that I'm actually excited about and can relate to on so many levels so I might actually follow through with this one. I will need your prayers on it, if you don't mind.

I do ask that you pray for me and my family. I think 2011 will be an exciting and eventful year for us. Many changes I think will be happening. I actually can't wait to see what all happens.

No comments: