Monday, October 4, 2010

Update

I'm sure that most of you that know me and my family have already heard that my brother and sister in law are expecting their third child. We are pretty excited about the announcement and a few weeks ago we learned they are having a girl. My niece, Anna Grace, is beyond thrilled that she's getting a baby sister. My nephew, Luke, however is disappointed that it's not a dog. He really wanted a dog. Ha!

I was talking to my sister in law on Friday and they have finally come up with a name for Baby Girl Donoho. This has been a huge debate since her and Chad could not agree on anything. My brother is quite the picky one but after much debating and talking they are naming her Emma Faith. I really like it. They wanted to keep the spiritual name going for the middle name and it goes along well with Anna Grace. I'm excited and I can't wait to meet her in February. She is already so much loved and wanted. It's funny because when Anna Grace was born you have this huge amount of love for her and you think you can't possibly love another one as much. When Luke came along its funny how that exact same of love you have for the first is there for the second one and now with Emma I already feel that same amount of love for her and I haven't even met her yet....and I'm only the Aunt! I can't imagine how I'll feel when I have my own children. :)

I had a great weekend. I spent it in Alabama with my boyfriend and his family. We had a very nice relaxing weekend. I loved it. It's good to be home though and I woke up to 45 degree temperature! It's awesome. I love Fall. The leaves are changing and there is a crisp in the air. I'm ready now for some bonfires, roasted marshmallows and hot apple cider.

Happy Monday!

No comments: