Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good News!!

First piece of good news is that this will be an extremely short post today.

The second piece of good news is that I have discovered the most wonderful thing. I was paying on my car loan today and I decided to see how much longer it would take to pay the whole thing off. After calculating, I saw that I will have my car paid off in exactly one year!! Can I get a Woo to the Hoo?!?!?!

I can not believe it. Last year I finally paid off my school loan and next year I'll pay off my car loan. The only other big thing I will have to pay on each month besides your normal bills (i.e. water, electric, phone, etc.) is my mortgage payment. But does one ever really pay that off? I guess if you live there forever you can but I know that I won't be living in my home for the rest of my life.

But anyway, its such a great feeling knowing that my car is getting paid off soon and that will be one less thing to pay for. I'm trying so hard to get debt free or at least as close to it as I can. Thank the Lord for His provision and many blessings!!

No comments: