Monday, March 28, 2011

Ah-Choo!!!!

This is how I've been feeling the past couple of days. I don't know what my deal is. A couple of weeks ago I was feeling like this and then I seemed to have gotten better. Then on Saturday I woke up weird and then it was down hill from there.

I've been constantly sneezing and blowing my nose. It is so raw and red. I dragged myself to work but everyone is staying away from me like I have the plague or something. :)


I don't feel bad really. I'm just sneezing and blowing my nose every two seconds and my eyes are burning and watery. Everyone says it sounds like allergies but I've never had allergies before and I've never been allergic to anything in my entire life. Maybe I've developed allergies. I've heard of people developing allergies once they reach adulthood. I hope not. I feel sorry for everyone with allergies if this is what they feel like every year. Ugh!


This weekend my family was in town so I took a few days off work and hung out with them. We had a great time and went to the coolest place I've ever been to for kids. I'll post about it another day. All I know is that I want to open one up run it because it seems so cool and fun.


Uh oh! I feel another sneeze coming on....gotta go! :-)

No comments: