Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's a bird....It's a plane...It's...

Super T?!

I saw this bus on my way home from work last night and thank goodness I had my camera and I quickly snapped a picture before the light turned green. Now many things went through my mind when I pulled up beside this bus. The first thought being "The A-Team" and that's only because a friend in AZ saw a van that looked just like the A-Team's van earlier this week so naturally that is what I thought of but then I looked more closely at the emblem and it's shaped like the superman emblem.

So what is this Super T? Is it some secret government operative? Is it a mobile dog groomer? Is it the headquarters of where all dark superheroes meet and fight crime? Hmmmm. Very interesting.

But seriously...what is Super T? Even the license plate says Super T? Any of you Nashvillians seen this riding around town? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

No comments: