Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blogging

I am such a bad blogger. I'm sure that you have noticed that by now so why even mention it? It has become my opening line on my recent posts. When I first started blogging I was sure I would update it everyday and I would become this awesome blogger that everyone would love to read. Yeah, right....fantasy land there! Seriously, though I did intend to update pretty regularly if not everyday. But as time went on I was boring myself with posts and I would either get tired of typing or was incredibly busy at work (remember no internet at home) or just plain didn't have anything remotely interesting to say. But now that I actually do have things to say (i.e. new house and new boyfriend) I've pretty much been MIA. Well, I am saying (again) that I am intending (again) to update and become a better blogger.

I knew my family didn't know that I had a blog. I just never told them. But one day last week my father said, "I didn't know you had a blog. I've read some of it." Let me tell you that sheer panic went through me when he told me he found my blog. (He found the link through my Facebook profile page.) Even though this is a public forum where I get people from New Delhi and Switzerland checking it out the thought of my dad reading this made my mind scramble to all the past postings I've made to see what embarrassing things I might have said on here. I couldn't think of any so Dad, I apologize now for anything too girly or any embarrassing thing you might have read on here. :)

I knew of a few people who read my blog but not a whole lot and now I'm slowly finding out people are actually reading it. Today was our building's Christmas luncheon and a girl who works upstairs told me that she reads it. So now I feel like I must do a better job at blogging. After all, I do have things to talk about. Have I mentioned I bought a house that I absolutely love? Did I also mention I have a boyfriend who I'm crazy over the moon for? Those are topics soon coming up.

So I'll talk to you tomorrow...or not. We'll see. :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: