Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Been A While...

Hello, blogging world! I have very much neglected you the past couple of months. Things have been crazy busy and I honestly haven't had much time to blog in a few months. I don't think it will get much better until after the wedding. I don't think I realized how much little things go into planning a wedding. The big stuff is easy. It's the little things that can make your head spin. I have made lists upon lists of things we need to do before the wedding. But as of today we have 89 days until the wedding or 3 months exactly! I cannot wait! The time seems to be dragging but yet it is just flying by. I've had a few nightmares where my photographer hasn't shown up for the wedding and that some random guy cut up and served my wedding cake before the ceremony even started. I also had a dream where my bridesmaids changed the dresses I picked out. They changed them to canary yellow, sequenced and a halter top. That is so not what I have picked. My dresses are chocolate brown, one shoulder empire waist dress. They're beautiful and coming from Indonesia. But I've learned that every bride has these nightmare and my photographer has assured me she will be there.

Anyway, I'm posting today to say that I will more than likely be taking a sabbatical on blogging (as if you didn't already know) until things slow down a bit and I am a married woman and settled in Alabama. I did enjoy blogging and I have every intention of keeping up with it once things slow down some. My fiancee has a computer so I will be able to blog more from our instead of elsewhere. (I blog currently from elsewhere because I don't own a home computer or laptop. I know...how very 20th century of me.)

I may though pop in every once in a while to update on things going on such as my brother and his wife had their third baby a week and a half ago. Emma Faith was born on Februaty 10th weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs even and was 22 inches long. My sister in law was a trooper and did so well. We are ecstatic that she's here.

Please be patient with me as I swim through all this wedding stuff and after I get back from my honeymoon, I plan to be more consistent with blogging. After all, this yankee is moving further south (and in the middle of Roll Tide country) so I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to tell.

Stay tuned!

No comments: